Standard Features l Voice Messages & Notification l Advanced Features l Optional Reports l Add-on Features l CRM Integration l Calling Cards
- Availability/Time Clock - the system compares the time users are signed in with
their schedule. Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports are
available; reports can be broken down by users,
departments or total company. Finger Print or Key Phob
sign-in is available.
- Usage - Shows the number of hours users have used the
- Who's Calling - The AppsTel Call Capture Feature is tied to one of the
World’s leading providers of phone capture information.
All un-identified numbers are transmitted to the data
center and within seconds this information is sent back
to the CRM along with the normal call log information.
(Date, who answered the call, and beginning and ending
times of the call). The AppsTel System also provides
reports on un-identified calls.
Tracker - Tracks income calls by number. This allows users to
assign specific business phone numbers to advertisements
and track number of incoming calls. Daily, weekly, and
monthly reports are available; these reports display
number of calls, times, dates and callers names when
available. This information can be handed back to CRM
applications for cross referencing sales and tracking
advertising dollars. The system can also export CSV
files via the web interface.
- Call Details - this report shows the number of dropped
calls with the time they were on hold. Hold times on all
calls with averages by users and departments.
Percentages for calls send to voicemail v.s. answered
calls by users and department.
- Voice Mail Usage - this report shows the number of time users check voice
mail, the average time voice mail stays in system before
being retrieved, and the number of voicemail messages
in each users box at the time the report is run.
- Billing Reports - these reports are available in Daily, Weekly and
Monthly reports broken down by users, departments or
- Global Report - allows administrators to set up a custom report
incorporating any or all of listed reports. This allows
Administrators to quickly run their favorite reports in
AppsTel used as VoIP Converter System:
VoIP Telephone System for CRM Applications Integration