VoIP Telephone System
VoIP Telephone System, The solution to your telephone needs.
Cisco continues to deliver unsurpassed end-to-end data and VoIP solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, fully featured VoIP Phone portfolio to enterprise and small-to-medium sized customers. Cisco VoIP phone provides unmatched levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice system that works with your VoIP phone system.
The Cisco IP phone family includes phones with large pixel-based displays to bring productivity enhancing applications to the phone, as well as customization options that can be modified as needs change, and provide inline power support over Ethernet. The Cisco IP Phone 7940G is multi-protocol enabled supporting Session Initiated Protocol (SIP), Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), as well as Cisco's CallManager Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
The Cisco IP Phone 7940G, a key offering in the IP Phone portfolio, addresses the communication needs of a transaction type worker. It provides two programmable line and feature keys, plus a high quality speakerphone. The Cisco IP Phone 7940G also has four dynamic soft keys that guide users through call features and functions. Built-in headset port and integrated Ethernet Switch are standard with the Cisco IP Phone 7940G. Also includes audio controls for full duplex speakerphone, handset and headset. The Cisco IP Phone 7940G also features a large, pixel-based LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed.
VoIP PHONE, CISCO IP 7940G OPTIONS:
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
The VoIP phone also includes the following settings:
- Display contrast
- Ring type
- Network configuration
- Call status
- Dimensions: 8 x 10.5 x 6 in. (20.32 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm) (H x W x D)
- VoIP Phone weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- 48 VDC required
VoIP Service Provider, Apps Communications - Supporting Chicago and surrounding cities.